week 4

 

Wix vs. Weebly

Wix

  • Strengths: The streamline structure makes creating a site simple
  • Weaknesses: The streamline makes it hard to create features that do not fit your chosen template.
  • Accessibility/Usability issues: The website streamlines creation of websites near certain templates.
  • Suitable applications of this tool: Website creation

Weebly

  • Strengths: The program allows input of your own media and allows you lots of ascetic freedom
  • Weaknesses: There are tools that are unrefined in a way that makes them difficult to use
  • Accessibility/Usability issues: I found any issues were simply errors in programing or strained computing. It crashed once but I save my work regularly and was able to restart it and return close to where I left off.
  • Suitable applications of this tool: Website creation 
 My website: https://brgreene18.wixsite.com

Comments